Small but mighty, residential door hinges might be the most important piece of a well functioning door. These 3.5-In hinges with 5/8-In radius corners are ideal for most light or medium-duty residential doors. Installation is easy using the included hardware and removable hinge pin design, and many common finishes are available to match the existing door hardware. Most residential doors need 3 hinges per door; taller doors could require 4 hinges and lighter doors could require just two. For brand new doors it is best to mortise the door and jamb to 0.08-In for perfectly flush installation. The countersunk screws add to the seamless appearance. These door hinges from Gatehouse come pre-oiled for a lifetime of smooth operation.
- 3-1/2-In with 5/8-In radius Mortise Door Hinge is ideal for residential interior doors
- Satin Nickel finish to coordinate with lock set
- Removable pin for easy installation or removal of door
- Single hinge with installation hardware included
- Five knuckle hinge, full mortise design
- Countersunk holes allow screws to sit flush for a seamless appearance
- Made of heavy-gauge cold-rolled steel for added strength
There are no reviews yet.