The National Hardware Pocket Door Installation kit contains everything you need to upgrade standard doors and doorways to a more convenient sliding pocket door. This complete pocket door track and hardware kit contains everything needed to hang doors up to 150lbs. Classified as Grade 1 by ANSI/BHMA standard A156.14 this pocket door hardware is designed to stand the test of time and provide years of worry-free service in the home. Designed to fit doors 80in high, 3/4 in wide, and in openings between 24in and 36in, this pocket door kit is adjustable to fit almost any doorway. With steel studs, the pocket door hardware installs easily behind any common wall construction, including plaster, wood paneling, and other drywall material, while ensuring a solid wall. The included four-wheel handers are permanently lubricated for smooth operation, quiet rolling, and easy height adjustment. The innovative track design prevents doors from accidentally jumping the track. Since 1901 National Hardware has provided high-quality builder’s hardware that meets and exceeds the needs of discerning customers and consumers alike.
- Designed for pocket doors 6-ft 8-inches tall and 3/4-in to 1-3/4-in wide up to 150 lbs
- Manufactured from aluminum for strength and lasting finish
- Easily adapts to any wall construction, including plaster, wood paneling and other dry wall material
- Four-wheel hangers are permanently lubricated to provide quiet smooth rolling and easy height adjustment
- Classified as Grade 1 under ANSI/BHMA standard A156.14
- Design prevents doors from accidentally jumping the track
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Set includes (1) Header and Track Assembly, (4) Jamb Stiffeners, (2) Floor Brackets, (1) Door Guide Set, (2) Snap-in Door Plates, (2) Snap-in Hangers, (1) Bumper, (1) Wrench, (12) 1-1/2-In Screws, (2) 1-In Screws, (3) 5/8-In Screws, (18) 2-In Screws
There are no reviews yet.