For ultimate tool performance, use only genuine Paslode® 30Ú framing nails. Strips won’t break, even in rainy weather. Paper tape collation means no flying debris. Paslode’s Hot Dipped Galvanized Plus nails offer premium corrosion in all pressure treated lumber such as ACQ and MCQ.
- Use with Paslode 30Â° framing nailers for exterior framing applications
- Special polymer coating reduces staining and streaking by 80% compared to other Hot Dipped Galvanized nails
- Code compliant: ASTM A 153 and IMCT R 319.3 – no project delays from failed inspections
- High corrosion resistance in LVL, including ACQ and MCQ
- Available in 2 in to 3-1/4 in lengths; 0.113 in to 0.131 in shank diameters
- Reinforced round head design for better drive performance in the hardest materials
- Paper tape collation resists breaking when dropped and deterioration in wet weather – no job site debris to clean up
- 10% more nails per strip means more time working, less time reloading
There are no reviews yet.