The Deck-Drive DSV wood screw is a powerful fastening solution for preservative-treated decking applications. With its underhead nibs and fast-start tip, the DSV is ideally suited to be driven and countersunk into today’s wood deck boards. The shank is designed to withstand the swelling and shrinkage that is common with fast-growth lumber. DSV screws are also offered in a variety of sizes to fasten fascia and trim.
- Low-torque threads allow up to 35% more screws to be driven on a battery charge
- Ribbed-head design countersinks easily and provides a clean, finished appearance
- High-low tip provides fast starts
- Optimized threads for dimensional lumber
- T25 6-lobe driver bit included (replacement driver bit BIT25T-2)
- Meets the performance requirements of AC257 exposure conditions 1 and 3
- Dimensions: #10 x 3-in
- Quik Guard coating for use in pressure-treated lumber and provides a level of corrosion resistance that is equivalent to hot-dip galvanization (ASTM A153, Class D) in some exposures
- Color: tan
There are no reviews yet.