The LRUZ offers an economic alternative for those applications requiring a sloped hanger for rafter-to-ridge connections. Used with solid sawn rafters, the LRUZ’s unique design enables the hanger to be installed either before or after the rafter is in place. The field-adjustable seat helps improve job efficiency by eliminating mismatched angles in the field and lead times associated with special orders. The LRUZ offers comparable or better load capacity to other rafter hangers at a reduced cost while using fewer fasteners.
- The open design and ability to field-adjust the slope make the LRUZ ideal for both retrofit or new applications
- Accommodates roof pitches from 0:12 to 14:12
- Slopes up or down to 45-degrees (12:12) — for slopes greater than 45-degrees up to 49-degrees (14:12), allowable loads are 0.85 of table loads
- For added versatility, the fasteners on the face of the hanger are placed high enabling the bottom of the rafter to hang below the ridge beam
- For nominal rafter sizes: 2×6, 2×8
- Seat width: 1-9/16-in
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- Install with 0.148-in x 3-in nails, 0.162-in x 3-1/2-in nails or #10 x 1-1/2-in or 2-1/2-in Strong-Drive SD screws
There are no reviews yet.