The commercial grade ratchet tie down provides extra stability for traveling long distances. It can be used for the heaviest loads often hauled on a large trailer or flatbed; large equipment, larger tractors, vehicles. The smart web™ technology provides webbing that is stronger and more abrasion resistant than standard webbing. The ratchet offers a over molded, padded handle as well as over molded release pawl that is sturdy, and won’t jam when under a heavy load. It has high capacity, high visibility webbing that is extra long for securing.
- Designed for commercial cargo transport on a large trailer or flatbed
- 3,333 lbs safe work load; 10,000 lbs break strength
- Padded ergonomic handle with over molded release pawl and protective hex caps
- Extra durable flared out handle for increased leverage
- Abrasion-resistant SmartStraps™ webbing
- Corrosion resistant welded steel flat hooks
There are no reviews yet.