The padded standard Ratchet Tie Down is used for lighter loads often hauled in a pick-up truck or on a small trailer. The product offers a padded grip and thumb release for more comfort and leverage. It uses SmartWeb™ technology which provides webbing that is stronger and more abrasion resistant than standard webbing. It is strong, durable, and much more secure than rope.
- Ideal for securing recreational vehicles and lighter equipment such as dirt bikes, ATVs, and lawn mowers
- 500 lbs safe work load; 1,500 lbs break strength
- Padded ergonomic handle with built-in release pawl
- Abrasion-resistant SmartStraps™ webbing
- Non-marring coated steel hooks
There are no reviews yet.