Strongest and most secure of all hollow-wall anchors. Holds up to two times more than wing toggles of the same bolt diameter: up to 802 Lbs. in concrete block and up to 238 Lbs. in 1/2-in drywall with 3/16-24 x 2-1/2-in bolt included in package. (Industry standards recommend 1/4 of this ultimate load per anchor. see our technical bulletin.) excellent also for use in ceilings. Resists vibration—the anchor’s solid metal channel centers the bolt in the hole and prevents it from damaging the wall or ceiling. Great for hanging flat panel TV’s, window treatments (curtains, drapes, blinds and more.), grab bars, hand rails, lighting fixtures, bathroom accessories, kitchen accessories, cabinets and more. Made in the USA.
- Metal channel will not fall behind wall – anchor is reusable and works in walls or ceilings 3/8-in to 3-5/8-in thick
- Great for hanging flat screen TV’s, grab bars, hand rails, cabinets and much more
- Holds up to 802 lbs in concrete block and up to 238 lbs in 1/2-in drywall (Industry standards recommend 1/4 of this ultimate load per anchor)
- Requires a 1/2-in drill bit
- Package contains 100 anchors and 100 bolts
There are no reviews yet.