Galvanized hex head metal roofing screws are designed specifically to attach metal roofing panels to wood roof substrate. The course thread design provides maximum holding power and ensure a tight fit. Self-sealing neoprene washers on the screws provide a watertight seal at the point of contact metal panel to wood. Self-tapping point eliminates the need for pre-drilling of panels prior to installation.
- #9 X 1-1/2-In self-tapping galvanized hex head metal roofing wood screws
- Self-sealing neoprene washer to ensure watertight seal
- Designed specifically to attach metal roofing panels to wood substrate
- Self-tapping point eliminates the need for pre-drilling
- Course thread design for maximum holding power
There are no reviews yet.